Size X Male Side Effects

Size X Male Benefits before I got the MCT oil I was using just plain coconut oil I still use this because it tastes really really good you can buy this Kirkland brand at Costco in bulk super cheap last forever also this stuff is just great in general you can use it for oil cooling you can use it for your skin you can use that as a lotion you can use it as a hair mask like it's so good for everything coconut oil is a miracle I swear to God and sorry those a lot of noise and then I was using MCT oil powder which is kind of halfway between coconut oil and MCT oil because this is a vegan product however they do at coconut juice powder and coconut milk powder so it has it what does it have it has like 1 gram of carbs total which MCT oil has no grams of carbs um and this has a little bit less fat than PRM cetys so keep that in mind however this is really good to mix in with a smoothie it's really good to men with a protein shake Size X Male Side Effects  or just like a protein drink in the morning if you want to make it like switch the macros a little bit so that it's a bit more fatty and a little bit less filled with protein so that can definitely help okay guys so this is gonna be the last stretch of video this is all the food I have right now what what's wrong he was looking sulfon the reflection he was in the mirror having a puppy is literally the worst thing for her for having a youtube channel all you want to do is like stare at him and watch him do things but let's just try to refocus so the only thing I have here that doesn't go to the fridge is this smooth peanut butter I will be giving crunchy peanut butter after this because they add too much sugar to this type even though it's delicious but yeah so we have crunchy peanut butter after this and then I also have almond butter which I forgot to dig out those are really really good obviously you can't have like bread or toast or anything like that on keto however there are some keto bread recipes that I do plan on trying so if y'all would be interested in that let me know Size X Male BUY  but as for food for the fridge I guess this is a half fridge half not these are avocados they're ginormous it's my favorite food I eat at least one of these a day because they're so delicious and I just can't help myself I have bulk bags spinach and I don't have any kale right now because I recently made kale chips and ate all the kale so that's going but I almost always have kale in the fridge these are Brussels sprouts which are relatively low carb and honestly just delicious so these are really good staple to add to your more fatty and like mil Size X Male d protein filled dinner definitely a good option and then we have giant heads of cauliflower that we use for cauliflower fried rice or just like grilled cauliflower it's



https://sites.google.com/view/sizemale/home
https://www.completefoods.co/diy/recipes/size-x-male-2
https://sizexmalspotcoblogspotcom.blogspot.com/2020/04/size-x-male.html 

Comments